ADVISORY: 60 MPH Winds in a Dozen Counties Through Thursday
VERY gusty winds are expected all over western and central Montana until noon on Thursday. 40 to 50 MPH are expected with 60+ MPH possible.
According to the National Weather Service:
WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON MDT THURSDAY.
- WHAT...West winds 25 to 40 mph with gusts up to 60 mph.
- WHERE...Livingston Area and Beartooth Foothills.
- WHEN...Until noon Thursday.
- Strongest winds between 4 and 6 PM.
- IMPACTS...Strong winds may damage trees, power lines, and other structures. Power outages are possible.
- Travel will be difficult, especially for high profile vehicles.
- Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.