Logjam Presents to Postpone all Live Events for 30 Days
An incredibly responsible move has just been made by Logjam Presents by cancelling all their live events, effective immediately. Details here:
According to the official Press Release from Logjam Presents:
- In an effort to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and protect its patrons and the communities in which it operates, Logjam Presents will postpone all live events for 30 days effective immediately.
- “While there is no current moratorium on public gatherings in Montana, Logjam Presents has decided to postpone all live events for a period of 30 days. We are following the lead of communities that are more advanced in the spread of COVID-19.” Said Nick Checota, owner of Logjam Presents.
- “Safety of our customers, as well as the safety of the communities in which we operate, is our highest priority and must supersede the business interests of our Company.
- While the impact of canceling all of the events at our venues will have a significant impact on business, we feel it is in the most effective way to help curtail the spread of COVID-19.
- We will continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and remain in contact with local state and government health officials.” Checota said.
- Ticket holders for events during this time period are encouraged to hold onto their tickets as all tickets will be honored for the rescheduled dates.
- Refunds are also available for postponed events by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If tickets were purchased in person from the Top Hat or Rockin’ Rudy’s, refunds will be available at the Top Hat box office starting Monday, March 16th.
- Additional questions regarding ticketing can be directed to email@example.com.
- The Top Hat Restaurant & Bar in downtown Missoula will continue to operate with increased sanitation efforts.