New Meat/Seafood Shop Opening in Bozeman
A new wholesale foods market, Wild West Local Foods, has come to Bozeman and will be celebrating their Grand Opening on Friday, November 20th. As a wholesale distributor, they have previously been selling and delivering to your favorite local restaurants. Now, they have now branched out to offer these great services to the public with a new storefront.
At their new storefront you can get:
- Fresh seafood flown in from all over the world.
- Madison River Ranch Bison
- Fresh local beef every day with a variety of cuts such as ribeye, new york, filet, tri-tip, etc.
- Local Hutterite turkeys - You can reserve a turkey for Thanksgiving and pick up your bird a couple of days in advance all thawed and ready to cook.
- Local Hutterite chickens
- Locally sourced pork with ribs, bacon, ham, pork shoulder, and more available.
- Fresh Hutterite corn
- Local fruits like Flathead cherries and huckleberries
Wild West Local Foods is helping the community Can the Griz and XL Country will have $20 gift cards to hand out on Thursday morning as part of Stuff the Studio at 125 Mendenhall in Bozeman.
As part of their Grand Opening on Friday, they will have giveaways and a food truck making fresh smash burgers beginning at 4 p.m.
Wild West Local Foods are open Monday through Sunday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and located on the corner of Mendenhall and Rouse in downtown Bozeman.