Here’s What $1 Million Will Get You in Bozeman
With house prices spiking in the Bozeman area, many people wonder what does a million dollars get you in a home? Now we know. Here's one currently for sale just east of Springhill Road on Little Wolf Road.
This is a 6 bedroom/5 bath 2-story home with 4,000 sq.ft. The listing has the house at $1,100,000.
Here are some of the home's highlights as listed by the Gallatin Association of Realtors.
- Beautiful home on over an acre with great views.
- Easy access to town and local amenities.
- Fully fenced in the backyard with room to store your RV.
- Home has TWO master suites one on main level and one upstairs.
- Enjoy watching the sunset off the deck.
- Custom built home with plenty of space.
- Granite counters.
- Stacked fireplace.
- Tiled showers.
- Two laundry areas.
- Amazing neighborhood.
The latest numbers from the Gallatin Association of Realtors is out, and it shows a major spike for single-family homes in Bozeman.
Since last year, the median sales price for a single-family home in Bozeman increased by 21.5% or $94,500. In August of this year, the median price of a single-family home was $575,500 compared to $481,000 in July 2019.
The average sales price for a single-family home increased by 18% or $94,884 in one year. In August of this year, the median price of a single-family home was $622,766 compared to $527,882 in July 2019.