Tuesday COVID-19 Update: 21 New Cases in Gallatin County
Fall is here and school is in session. Positive COVID-19 case appear to be on the upswing with 21 new cases in Gallatin County within the last 24 hours.
Here are the latest details from the Gallatin City County Health Department and the official State of Montana COVID-19 Dashboard.
- As of Tuesday, Sept. 22, 2020, at 12 p.m.:
- Gallatin County has 21 new confirmed cases of COVID-19
- There have been a cumulative total of 1,270 positive cases in Gallatin County
- There are 69 confirmed active cases in Gallatin County
- There is one current hospitalization in Gallatin County
- There have been a total of 1,197 people recovered in Gallatin County.
- Four people have died from COVID-19 complications.
- Two cases previously identified in other areas were reassigned to Gallatin County and added to previous days’ totals.
- There are 275 new cases across the state of Montana in the last 24 hours
- There are currently 2,600 active cases across the state of Montana
- There are currently 111 hospitalizations across the state of Montana
- Cascade County Cases: 603 Total, 59 New, 337 Active
- Flathead County Cases: 903 Total, 38 New, 252 Active
- Roosevelt County Cases: 199 Total, 31 New, 142 Active
- Yellowstone County Cases: 2,882 Total, 20 New, 802 Active
A recovered case means that a person who tested positive for COVID-19 has been released from isolation.
It’s important to note that even when people are released from isolation, many continue to feel the effects of COVID-19 infection long after they are released from isolation.
The Gallatin City-County Health Department Call Center is open seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to answer questions about COVID-19. Reach the Call Center by phone at 406-548-0123