10″ Possible Up HIgh By Friday Morning
Cross your fingers for some fresh powder as up to 10" of snow is possible in the mountains by Friday morning.
According to the National Weather Service:
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 AM FRIDAY.
- WHAT...Periods of light snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 1 to 3 inches at lower elevations, and 4 to 10 inches in the mountains.
- WHERE...Gallatin, Beaverhead and Madison.
- WHEN...Until 5 AM MST Friday.
- Plan on slippery road conditions and reduced visibility at times.
- Listen to NOAA Weather Radio or your local media for the latest updates on this situation.
- The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.