Railroad Earth – A Roomful Of Legends At The ELM This Sunday
The much-loved and extremely dynamic Railroad Earth will headline at The ELM this Sunday night, with local favorites, the Hooligans, opening the show. That's one big night of music on North 7th!
- WHO: Railroad Earth (with the Hooligans to open the show)
- WHEN: Sunday, February 19th, 2023
- WHERE: The ELM (506 North 7th Avenue, Bozeman0
- TIME: Doors at 6:30pm, show at 7:30pm
- TICKETS: $29.50-$50 (Adv.) $34.50 (DOS) + applicable fees
- Reserved balcony loge seating, reserved premium balcony seating, reserved balcony wing seating, and general admission standing room tickets are available for this show.
- $29.50 SRO, General Admission (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue. All tickets are general admission standing room only.
- $34.50 SRO, DOS General Admission (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to all open sections of the venue. All tickets are general admission standing room only.
- $34.50 Reserved Premium Balcony (subject to fees) | This ticket type allows access to the reserved seating located on the upper floor of the venue.
- $39.50 Premium Wings Seating (subject to fees) | The cocktail tables located in the upper wings of the balcony are reservable for fully seated events. Each table includes 2 event tickets and must be purchased as a set.
- $50.00 Premium Loge Seating (subject to fees) | The premium booths located on the balcony level (closest to the stage) are available for group purchase.
Get our free mobile app
The celebrated New Jersey septet — Todd Sheaffer [lead vocals, acoustic guitar], Tim Carbone [violins, electric guitar, vocals], John Skehan [mandolin, bouzouki, piano, vocals], Carey Harmon [drums, percussion, vocals], Andrew Altman [upright & electric bass], Matt Slocum (organ and piano), and Mike Robinson (banjo, guitar, steel) chronicle the twists and turns of this journey through eloquent songcraft, bluegrass soul, and rock ‘n’ roll spirit.