New Music Venue Included in Bozeman’s Armory Hotel Project
The official groundbreaking for Bozeman's Armory Hotel Project took place early Wednesday morning. New details regarding the project were revealed during the groundbreaking, as well as renderings of what the project will look like when completed.
One of the most exciting details was the announcement of a new music venue that will be a part of the Armory Hotel Project.
Here's what you need to know about the new Armory Hotel Project:
Exceptional Music & Entertainment Venues
- A large-scale music venue with seating for 600+
- Small format, speakeasy to host up-and-coming artists
Luxury Hotel Space in Historic Downtown Bozeman
- 122 guest rooms
- 9 floors
- 100,000+ square feet
Extraordinary Event Venues
- Music hall/Ballroom
- 5 flexible event rooms
- Rooftop bar, lounge, and pool area
- Designed by famed architect Fred Willson as the home of the 163rd Cavalry Regiment
- Re-envisioned by venue architects as the Armory Hotel Project
- Rathskeller Gastro Pub
- American Bistro Restaurant
A fitness center and rooftop pool will also be included. The Armory Hotel Project is set to open in 2020 at the corner of Mendenhall and Willson.