Montana Halloween Events, Parties and Haunted Houses 2018
The Bozeman area has all sorts of Halloween events happening (parties, mazes, pumpkin patches, haunted houses) and we've got the details.
You've got several fun events to attend this year, and we'll add to this list as more details become available.
DOWNTOWN BOZEMAN TRICK OR TREATING (Main Street businesses)
- Wednesday, October 31st, 2018
- 4pm to 6pm on Main Street
- Safe trick or treating at downtown businesses - helpers at crosswalks
- Free and open to the (young) public
80's PARTY AT THE RIALTO IN BOZEMAN
- Costume party at The Rialto in downtown Bozeman with music from the New Wave Time Trippers.
- WHEN: Saturday October 27th, 2018
- Doors 8pm, Show 9pm
- Tickets: $10 - $12
- 18 and over show
- 4.5 acres of corn maze fun! No computers or GPS used to creat this maze. It's all by gut!
- 4605 W Cameron Bridge Rd, Manhattan, Montana
- (406) 922-1643
- Cash or credit cards are accepted.
- Adults 12+ $8, Children 4 -11 $6, Children 0 - 3 FREE
ANDERSON SCHOOL HAUNTED HOUSE "Farm of Fear" 2018
- Friday October 26th and Saturday October 27th, 2018
- 10045 South Cottonwood Road, Bozeman
- Anderson's Haunted House is sponsored by Anderson's 8th grade class as a fundraiser for their trip to Yellowstone National Park and Washington DC.