It’s Girl Scout Cookie Time
Girl Scout Cookie Season is here and the Girl Scouts of Montana and Wyoming have begun selling those delicious cookies we look forward to each year.
Girl Scouts in Montana started selling cookies the first week in February. Haven't ordered your cookies yet? Here's how you can get your cookies:
- Order cookies online through a Girl Scouts' direct link to help that young lady reach her goal.
- Request local info on how to get cookies and support area Girl Scouts here.
- Order online before February 21st for delivery in late March here.
- Purchase cookies in person at Girl Scout Cookie Booths beginning March 26th.
In full Girl Scout fashion, this year they are offering Digital Cookies or Smart Cookies. These are gift box options that allow the cookies to be shipped directly to the recipient of the customer's choice so you can safely share the joys of Girl Scout cookies with friends and family.
Lemon-Ups are back again this year by popular demand after being last year's featured new cookie. The Lemon-Ups are a fresh crispy lemon cookie baked with one of eight motivational messages.
As always, the Girl Scouts will be selling these cookies:
- Thin Mints
- Tagalongs - Just celebrated 45 years!
- Lemon Ups
- Girl Scout S'mores
Did you know: The first girl scout cookie ever sold was in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in 1933. A box of 44 cookies then cost .23-cents.