Huffing For Stuffing 2019: Everything You Need to Know
Thanksgiving Day (11/28) huffing before you eat that stuffing! It's a family and friends extravaganza as you jog through the streets of Bozeman, Montana. NEW details about registration, volunteering, parking and course map are all here.
Please note the new start/finish line location, the 10K line-up, and the 5K corrals. It is HIGHLY recommended that you cross Kagy at the crosswalks.
During the last twelve years, Huffing For Stuffing has provided nearly half a million dollars ($485,000) in funding for the Gallatin Valley Food Bank!
- WHAT: 13th Annual Huffing for Stuffing race
- WHEN: THANKSGIVING DAY Thursday, November 28, 2019
- WHERE: Museum of the Rockies
- TIME: 8 AM – 11 AM MST
- Kids’ Fun Run: 8:00 am, 10K: 8:50 am, 5K Timed Run: 9:10 am, 5K Untimed Run: 9:15 am
- SIGN UP FOR HUFFING FOR STUFFING 2019 HERE
- Due to the number of runners, Huffing for Stuffing utilizes a corral system – MOR parking bays -for the race start. Just like boarding a plane – wait until your group (corral number) is called.The course is coned and marked very well, but it is open to traffic.
- Parking is available at the MSU Fieldhouse, Bobcat Stadium*, University Police, Greek Way, and west of the Museum.
- There will be volunteers and certified flaggers at most intersections.
- Please remain on the right side of the road unless otherwise directed.
- Because the course is open to traffic, we recommend that all participants wear bright clothing to improve visibility.
- All donations via RunSignUp on November 9th to November 23rd will be counted towards Can the Griz.