Harlow Music Project: American Aquarium Headlines Saturday
How about a PACKED night of great band in Harlowton, Montana? Yes, please. That's exactly what you'll find this Saturday with the Harlow Music Project. Tickets are still available. Here's everything you need to know...
Harlowton, Montana. So what's this all about? "We aim to create a sustainable source of good that will be filtered back into the community year after year." Sounds good to me and what a lineup!
- WHAT: The Harlow Music Project (Part 2)
- WHERE: Harlowton, Montana (Central Avenue South)
- WHEN: Saturday, August 14th, 2021
- TIME: starts at 2:30pm
- WHO: American Aquarium, The Band of Heathens, The Vegabonds, El Wencho, Milton Menasco & the Big Fiasco, 100 Proof
- TICKETS: $40 advance, $50 day of show (kids 12 and under free)
- TICKETS CAN ALSO BE PURCHASED IN THE TAPROOM AT GALLY’S BREWING CO.
- CAMPING: Available at TWO locations. The primary camping area is at Chief Joseph Park with tent sites and RV sites with hookups. First come, first served. There is a small charge, pay on arrival. The overflow camping location is the Milwaukee Depot Museum with tent sites and RV sites but no hookups at this location. No firepits allowed at this location. Pack in, pack out.
- Official Harlow Music Project Facebook Page
- Official Harlow Music Project Website
- QUESTIONS: call the Harlow Music Project (406) 208-7843
- BENEFITS: "A PORTION OF PROCEEDS FROM OUR 2021 FESTIVALS WILL BE DONATED TO A WONDERFUL LOCAL GROUP, COMMUNITY BUILDERS, AND THEIR ‘SENIOR OUTREACH PROGRAM’. THE PROGRAM IS DEDICATED TO IDENTIFYING NEED AND PROVIDING SERVICES TO OUR SENIOR COMMUNITY MEMBERS"
20 Montana Distilleries You Have to Visit
The Montana distillery scene is certainly taking off, and with the access to local ingredients, you can feel good about supporting these establishments all across the state. Here are 20 distilleries that are worth a visit.