Fitz & The Tantrums Confirm Kettlehouse Tour Date: August 17th
2021 might turn out to be the best summer lineup that Kettlehouse Amphitheater has ever had! Fitz & The Tantrums can be added to the list with an August 17th show.
- WHO: Fitz & The Tantrums
- SHOW DATE: Tuesday, August 17th, 2021
- WHERE: Kettlehouse Amphitheater (just east of Missoula in Bonner, MT on the bank of the Blackfoot River - a show by Logjam Presents)
- PRE-SALE TICKETS: Pre-sale available on Thursday, May 20th, 2021, SIGN UP HERE FOR PRE-SALE
- REGULAR ON-SALE TICKETS: On sale Friday, May 21st, 2021.
- $45 General Admission Pit (subject to fees) | General admission pit tickets allow access to the standing room only section located directly in front of the stage.
- $45 Reserved Stadium Seating (subject to fees) | Reserved Stadium seating tickets allow access to the reserved, stadium style seating section located just behind the main pit of the amphitheater.
- $32 General Admission Lawn (subject to fees) | General Admission Lawn tickets allow access to the upper standing section of the amphitheater located just above the reserved stadium seating section.
- TIME: 6:30PM (door) 8:00PM (show)
- All Ages show
- Kettlehouse Amphitheater has been voted one of the Top 50 Amphitheaters in the World.
- Tickets by phone at 1 (800) 514-3849. General Admission standing pit tickets, reserved stadium seating tickets and general admission lawn tickets are available.
- SHUTTLE: $10 round trip per person. Shuttle passes can be purchased in-person at the Top Hat (cash only) on the day of the event or in advance through the ticket link above. The shuttle runs round trip from The Top Hat in Missoula to the Kettlehouse.
- You can bring in an EMPTY water bottle to the Kettlehouse Amphitheater, but no beverage or food. Food will be available for purchase inside the venue.
- No strollers or very large bags inside the venue. Only bring the bare essentials into the venue. (Bringing babies or very young children is not recommended.) Hearing protection is required for young guests.
- NO RE-ENTRY at the Kettlehouse Amphiteater. No exceptions so please plan your visit accordingly. It's important to keep the venue safe for everyone.
- Kettlehouse beer along with wine and mixed drinks are served at the Kettlehouse Amphitheater. BRING YOUR ID. Anyone without ID is treated as younger than 21 and will not be served alcohol.
- No flash photography allowed
- The KettleHouse Amphitheater is an ADA-compliant venue. All sections of The KettleHouse Amphitheater are ADA accessible.
The summer lineup continues to get better and better at the Kettlehouse Amphitheater. You can visit their official website here or visit the Kettlehouse Facebook page here.
LOOK: Stunning vintage photos capture the beauty of America's national parks
Today these parks are located throughout the country in 25 states and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The land encompassing them was either purchased or donated, though much of it had been inhabited by native people for thousands of years before the founding of the United States. These areas are protected and revered as educational resources about the natural world, and as spaces for exploration.
Keep scrolling for 50 vintage photos that show the beauty of America's national parks.