Slightly Stoopid Confirms Kettlehouse Tour Date: July 7th, 2022
Check it: Slightly Stoopid with Pepper, Common Kings AND Fortunate Youth all in one night at the beautiful Kettlehouse Amphitheater in Bonner, Montana.
It's the Summer Traditions 2022 Tour. What a Thursday night this will be on the banks of the Blackfoot River outside of Missoula. Four bands in one night is always more fun. Here's everything you need to know about this Kettlehouse Amphitheater show:
- WHO: Slightly Stoopid with Pepper, Common Kings AND Fortunate Youth
- WHEN: Thursday, July 7th, 2022
- WHERE: Kettlehouse Amphitheater (Bonner, MT)
- TIME: Doors at 6:30pm, show at 8pm
- PRESALE TICKETS: Thursday, Feb 24th, 2022 at 10:00am - 10:00pm (online only) Sign up here for presale ticket access
- REGUALR ON-SALE: Friday, February 25th, 2022 at 10:00 am online or by phone 1 (800) 514-3849. (Tickets will also be available at The Top Hat in Missoula, MT)
- General Admission Standing Pit Area: General admission pit tickets allow access to the standing room only section located directly in front of the stage.
- General Admission Seating/Lawn: General Admission Seating/Lawn tickets allow general access to the stadium-style seating and upper lawn area of the amphitheater.
- PRICE: $24.99-$45 in advance + applicable fees
This is an ALL AGES SHOW. Keep in mind that Kettlehouse Amphitheater shows are held rain or shine so dress appropriately for this outdoor venue. No large bags or back packs are allowed and there is no re-entry to the venue. Please plan ahead.
SHUTTLE BUS TO AND FROM MISSOULA: Just $10 round trip per person. It's the perfect way to make a big concert night easier on YOU if you're going to spend the night in Missoula.
SLIGHTLY STOOPID: "The story of Slightly Stoopid, at its core, is one of brotherhood. It’s the story of Miles Doughty and Kyle McDonald, two musicians determined to succeed on their own terms, creating a multi-genre fusion of rock, reggae and blues with hip-hop, funk, American folk, metal, and punk."