COVID-19 in Gallatin County: Tuesday Update
There have been 7 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Gallatin County in the last 24 hours, but thankfully there are ZERO current hospitalizations.
The current stats below come from the Gallatin City County Health Department and the official State of Montana COVID-19 Information Dashboard.
- As of Tuesday, Sept. 15, 2020, at 12 p.m:
- Gallatin County has seven new confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Gallatin County has a cumulative total of 1,187 cases.
- There are 37 confirmed active cases
- There are zero current hospitalizations in Gallatin County
- There are currently 109 active hospitalizations across the state
- There have been a total of 1,146 people recovered in Gallatin County.
- Four people have died from COVID-19 complications.
- 140 people have died from COVID-19 in the State of Montana
- Almost 290,000 tests have been done statewide
- Nearly 24,000 people have been tested in Gallatin County
The Gallatin City-County Health Department Call Center is open seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.to answer questions about COVID-19. Reach the Call Center by phone at 406-548-0123.
There is currently no vaccine to prevent COVID-19. The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to the virus.
Some other stats from around the state:
- Missoula County Cases: 502 Total | 30 New | 65 Active cases
- Rosebud County Cases: 466 Total | 27 New | 326 Active cases
- Yellowstone County Cases: 2,536 Total | 19 New | 671 Active cases
- Cascade County Cases: 463 Total | 17 New | 205 Active cases
- Big Horn County Cases: 791 Total | 9 New | 114 Active cases
- Gallatin County Cases: 1,160 Total | 7 New | 36 Active cases
- Flathead County Cases: 736 Total | 5 New | 135 Active cases