Bridger Bowl Expected to Open December 6th
As we wait for a few more good snow days to increase snow depth, Bridger Bowl is projected to open December 6th.
Here are a few things to know:
- Projected Operating Season December 6, 2019 – April 5, 2020
- Daily Lift Operations 9am–4pm (Christmas Day 10am–4pm)
- Skiable Terrain 2,000 acres
- Trails 75 + many unmarked runs
- Lift System 1 Quad, 6 Triple and 1 Double Chair Lifts along with 3 Surface Lifts
- Terrain Park Yes
Remember the bus system!
Take advantage of Bridger Bowl's carpool lot at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds (Oak Street Entrance across from the Cannery District).
On Saturday & Sunday buses run from Bozeman to Bridger Bowl with stops every 30 minutes at MSU’s Strand Union building beginning at 8:00 am and the Gallatin County Fairgrounds at 8:15 am. Click here for trip times.