Bozeman’s Parking Garage Is Getting All High Tech, Will Bust Cheaters
That's right. If you've ever been sneaky about not paying at the parking garage in downtown Bozeman, those day are over, buddy.
According to the Downtown Bozeman Partnership and the City of Bozeman:
- Using new parking technology, the City of Bozeman has developed a process for ticketing vehicles that park in the Bridger Park Downtown Garage, primarily after 5 pm and before 8 am, for more than two hours without paying as required.
- Rather than receiving a ticket on the windshield, a citation will be mailed to the registered owner's address, as listed with the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Parkers can avoid a citation by utilizing the pay stations located on the ground level of all three stairwells.
- The City of Bozeman intends to implement this 'mailed citation' process within the next 3-5 days.
- Please contact the Parking Services Department at 406-582-2903 with any questions.