Bozeman’s Best Missed Connections: March 2021 Edition
At the end of every month, we take a look at the 'Missed Connections' section on Craigslist.com in Bozeman.
Due to the lack of social interaction during the pandemic, loneliness has been something we've all dealt with at times. Some people even muster up enough courage to look for love on a public forum like Craigslist for all to see.
We're not sure anyone has ever had any success reconnecting with someone after posting on the missed connections section. If there are any success stories, we haven't heard them. If you know of one, we'd love to hear about it.
The dating game is definitely rough in Bozeman. If you're not a college kid or aren't a fan of hanging out in bars, it's difficult to meet someone. As someone in his mid-30s living in Bozeman, I can tell you that the struggle is real. Sometimes, you have to get creative and try new things. I'm not a huge fan of internet dating sites or apps like Tinder. I guess I'm kind of old-fashioned.
Some people aren't afraid to put themselves out there. I admire that, and truly hope it works out for them.
We put together a list of some of the best 'Missed Connections' from the past month. Hopefully, we're able to make a few love connections.
1. This person is clearly suffering from boredom and needs someone to show them how much Bozeman has to offer.
2. Dude, if she gave you the peace sign, she's definitely a keeper.
3. Umm...We don't really know about this one. We hope this lady finds pigeon man.
4. Hey you! Yeah, you...standing by the kombucha section in the colorful poofy coat.
5. They say the eyes are the windows to the soul.