Bozeman Area Live Music This Weekend: Adiós May Edition
In addition to all the family friendly events we already listed, live music is also abundant in the Bozeman area this last weekend of May.
- Thursday, May 27th: Reckless Rooster LIVE at Stacey’s in Gateway - (300 Mill Street, Gallatin Gateway) Country and folk, live music starts at 7pm. NO cover charge for this event. Flatpicked archtop guitar, squareneck dobro, fiddle, vocals, harmonicas and foot percussion all in one man!
- Thursday, May 27th: Summer Kickoff Party at the RSVP Motel - (510 North 7th Avenue, Bozeman) Free to enter, happening 10am to 2pm. GIRLGETAFTERIT Pop-Up Shop, Kombucha tastings, treats from the Farmer's Daughters Cafe and Likity Split Ice Cream Truck, and a live DJ from AUIDEO to kick summer off in style.
- Thursday, May 27th: Live Music with Katie Hall at J & Company Bar - (307 East Main Street, Bozeman) No cover charge. Happening 9pm to 12a. Acoustic country and folk music.
- Friday, May 28th: Kitchen Dwellers at Pine Creek Lodge - (2496 East River Road, Livingston, MT) Happening 7pm to 11pm. Tickets MAY still be available at the link above.
- Friday, May 28th: Moonlight Takeover at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds - (901 North Black Avenue, Bozeman) Happening 5:30pm to 10pm. Music from: Downpour! b2b, Nate G, Hoodlum, PHX, Sognar. 18+ to enter, 21+ to drink.
$20 presale / $25 at the door
- Saturday, May 29th: Rocky Mountain Pearls LIVE at Stacey’s in Gateway - (300 Mill Street, Gallatin Gateway) No cover charge. Music starts at 8pm. Full country band from Bozeman.
- Saturday, May 29th: Cole Decker @ The Pony Bar - (108 Broadway Street, Pony, MT) No cover charge. Music starts at 7pm.
- Sunday, May 30th: Tsunami Funk at Bozeman Hot Springs - (81123 Gallatin Road) FUN. Happening 7pm to 10pm. Music is free with admission to the hot springs paid. Luke Flansburg on lead vocals and guitar, Eddie Tsuru on bass, Nathan Anderson on guitar, David Charles on keyboard, and Isaiah Morales on Drums
- Sunday, May 30th: 5th Annual Testicle Festival at the Old Saloon in Emigrant - (210 Railroad Lane, Emigrant, MT) Starts at 3pm!!! No cover charge. All ages. Live music from: Tylor and the Train Robbers as our headliner, Matt Strachan and the Hoot Owls, and Sterling Drake kicking things off at 3pm! Rocky Mountain Oysters served all day.
If you're looking for more family-friendly Bozeman area events this week, there are lots of those too!