Bozeman Area: Events and Things to do This Week
Summer may be coming to a close, but there are STILL lots of fun things to do around the Gallatin Valley. Here are some of the best suggestions for this week!
- Wednesday, September 2nd, 2020 - Family Yoga in Lindley Park (all ages event) 5:30pm to 6:15pm. This fun-loving, relaxed class gives your whole family time to breathe together, move together, and relax together. Sign up in advance HERE
- Thursday, September 3rd, 2020 - Growler Fill Day at Bunkhouse Brewery. 2pm to 8pm. (1216 West Lincoln, Bozeman) $3 off growler fills at Bunkhouse every Thursday. A community-minded local brewery and tasting room located near Montana State University.
- Friday, September 4th, 2020 - Best of 406 Market at the Gallatin Valley Mall (2825 West Main, Bozeman) 4pm to 7pm this Friday. Local market supporting locals growers, makers, builders, and owners. An ongoing series.
- Saturday, September 5th, 2020 - Gallatin Valley Farmer's Market at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds. 9am to Noon. This farmer's market has been around for 40 years. At the Haynes Pavilion at the Gallatin County Fairgrounds (901 North Black).
- Sunday, September 6th, 2020 - Afternoon Tea at Starlite (622 East Tamarack, Bozeman.) English High Tea at Starlite Bozeman the first Sunday of every month!
Enjoy tea sandwiches, savory bites, pastries and sip delightful tea offerings provided by Townshend Tea House. Tea Party Times: 1pm and 3pm. Limited to 20 guests per sitting. Ticket reservations close 5 days before the tea party.
Tea Party Attire always welcome! Suitable for children who are able to follow tea party etiquette. Tickets are $30.
- Sunday, September 6th, 2020 - Ghosts of Bozeman's Past at Sunset Hills Cemetery. 4pm to 5pm. (Sunset Hills is at the top of Lindley park in downtown Bozeman.) Join The Extreme History Project for a walking tour of Sunset Hills Cemetery and learn the fascinating history of early Bozeman. Members are $10, General are $12, kids 12 and under are free.