Bobcats vs North Dakota State: Game Notes & Info
Saturday's Montana State football game against North Dakota State is the biggest game the Bobcats have played in 35 years. The Bobcats have earned a spot to play in the semi-finals of the FCS playoffs for the first time since 1984, when MSU went on to win the National Championship.
Game Notes & Info: Bobcats vs North Dakota State
- The Bobcats 2018 season ended last year at the Fargodome against North Dakota State, losing to the Bison 52-10. Montana State owns the series record vs N. Dakota State, 21-14. MSU is 1-2 all-time against the Bison in the post season. The Bobcats are 4-8 all time in Fargo (0-1 in the Fargodome).
- North Dakota State has won 35 consecutive games, the longest winning streak in Division I football during the two-platoon era (mid-1960s on). Montana State has won 6 games in a row going into the semi-final game.
- In the last month, MSU has rushed for 279 yards on the FCS’ 7th-ranked rush defense (APSU), and 382 vs. No. 13 (UM).
- RB Isaiah Ifanse‘s 196 rushing yards and 60-yard run vs. Austin Peay last Saturday each set MSU post-season records. Ifanse has rushed for 483 yards and six touchdowns in his four games since returning from injury.
- Game time is 12p Montana time. Radio is 100.7 XL Country (also XL Country app). TV is ESPN2
Let's Go, Cats!
Thank you Jeff Krogstad for the picture above.