All the Locations for Ballot Drop-Off for General Election
Well this makes things a lot easier to deal with.
The 2020 general election is coming up only in a few months and absentee ballots will be arriving shortly to registered voters in Gallatin County. So to make things even easier for voters, Gallatin County has announced all the locations where you can drop off your ballots and there are several locations.
The Gallatin County Election Department announced that ballots will be mailed to all active registered voters on Friday, October 9th. Beginning that day, you will be able to deposit your ballots at several locations during normal business hours through Election Day on Tuesday, November 3rd. Election Day hours have been extended from 7 AM to 8 PM.
These are the locations you can drop off your ballots.
- Gallatin County Election Office, 311 W Main Street Bozeman
- Belgrade City Clerk's Office, 91 E Central Ave Belgrade
- Manhattan City Clerk's Office, 207 S 6th Street Manhattan
- Three Forks City Clerk's Office, 206 N. Main Street Three Forks
- West Yellowstone City Clerk's Office, 440 Yellowstone Ave West Yellowstone
- Big Sky Sewer and Water District Office, 561 Little Coyote Road Big Sky
- Office of Associated Students of Montana State University(ASMSU) 221 Strand Union Building, 751 W. Grant Street Bozeman
These are all locations you will be able to drop off through Election Day starting on October 9th.
Then there are a bunch of places, in addition to the ones above, that you can deposit your ballots on Election Day ONLY! Here are those spots.
- Gallatin County Fairgrounds, 901 N Black Ave. Bozeman
- Hope Lutheran Church, 2152 W Graf St. Bozeman
- Belgrade Special Events Center, 220 Spooner Ave, Belgrade
- River Rock Community Center, 101 River Rock Rd, Belgrade
- Gallatin Gateway Community Center, 145 Mill St. Gallatin Gateway
- Manhattan Christian High School, 8000 Churchill Rd, Manhattan
- Bridger Canyon Fire Station, 8081 Bridger Canyon Rd, Bozeman
Those are a lot of places and chances to drop off your ballots this coming election. From the looks of it, the Gallatin County Election Department wants to make it easy for all residents to be able to have their voices heard and cast a vote and that's pretty darn great.
For more details, check out Gallatin Media.