Adiós, March! Stuff to do around Bozeman this week
Beer, science, live music, online learning...they're all happening this week as the temperatures warm up and we say 'goodbye' to March, 2021.
- Wednesday, March 31st: Job Fair at Wheat Montana Bakery - (Three Forks junction location) Happening 3pm to 7pm. Wheat Montana is hiring! Full and part-time positions that include: Bakery Production, Deli Associates, Maintenance Technicians. You can bring a resume or simply fill out an application while you're there.
- Wednesday, March 31st: Amanda Stewart, live music at Nordic Brew Works - Happening 6pm to 8pm. No cover charge. (730 Boardwalk Avenue, Bozeman) Call (406)-414-0730 to schedule a reservation. Beer, cocktails and wood-fired pizza.
- Wednesday, March 31st: Video Game Night at El Camino - (211 East Main, Bozeman) Happening 6:30pm to 10pm. You can bring your own controller then play on one of several socially distanced TVs that will be in the bar. Games available there too. This is a series of game nights that happen every Wednesday.
- Wednesday, March 31st: Ryan Acker, live music at Wildrye Distilling - (111 East Oak, Bozeman) Music starts at 6pm, no cover charge. Contemporary folk and bluegrass music.
- Thursday, April 1st: Bridger Brew Crew April Meeting (virtual, online) - Happening 6pm to 8pm. Want to get involved with the Bozeman area home brewing community? This is the group for you. Check the link above for details about the Zoom meeting and the group itself.
- Thursday, April 1st: Queers & Beers at MAP Brewing Company - 6:30pm to 9pm. Hosted by the Bozeman LGBT Community & Friends. Please wear a mask except when eating or drinking. Just look for the Pride flag at MAP!
Please note, that although the statewide mask mandate has been repealed, MANY local businesses are still requiring masks as they are allowed to do so. Stay safe and healthy...and have fun!