Yellowstone Could Get 12″ of Snow by Tuesday Evening
Yellowstone National Park will get more snow with up to a foot in certain areas.
According to the National Weather Service:
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 8 PM THIS EVENING TO 5 PM TUESDAY.
- WHAT...Snow. Total snow accumulations of 2 to 6 inches in the northern part of the park.
- The southern portion of the park will see 6 to 12 inches.
- WHERE...Yellowstone National Park.
- WHEN...From 8 PM Monday to 5 PM Tuesday.
- IMPACTS...Winter driving conditions will occur for the northern routes. Patchy blowing snow could significantly reduce visibility.
- The hazardous conditions could impact the Tuesday morning commute.
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Those planning outdoor activities should be prepared for the snow and cold.
- The latest road conditions can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.