Own a Famous Montana Steakhouse for $1,895,000
If you've dreamed of being your own boss AND owning a famous Montana business, this Manhattan opportunity might be for you. The land and liquor license are included, of course.
The well known and much loved Sir Scott's Oasis in Manhattan is for sale.
Is it a club? A steakhouse? A lounge? Perhaps a little of all three...just depends on what sign you read. No matter, Sir Scott's is recognizable to ANYONE who's been around Montana longer than a few days.
So what do you get for your $1,895,000?
Quite a bit, actually. According to BizBuySell.com:
- The sale includes land, building (4400 sq ft)
- full beverage liquor license
- gaming license and FF&E.
- During the last two years the building has had major updating.
- The kitchen equipment has been updated with state-of-the-art equipment.
- It would be hard to find another restaurant kitchen as clean as Sir Scott's Oasis Steakhouse & Lounge.