Need Out? The Crazy Mountain Inn in Martinsdale is For Sale
Tired of Bozeman's crazy growth? Perhaps a new business venture in Martinsdale, MT is the answer. Head north to Gallatin County's neighbor, Meagher County. Small, historic and surrounded by gorgeous mountains. Ring a bell?
The Crazy Mountain Inn Bed & Breakfast: for sale and you can see the BizBuySell.com listing here...the asking price is $375,000 and there's lots included in that price.
Martinsdale, Montana is a cute LITTLE town northeast of Bozeman and surrounded by mountains (just like us). BUT PLEASE NOTE: Martinsdale, MT has a population less than 100 people!
This business is well reviewed online but to be clear, I've never stayed there myself. I do not know the owners and I have no connection with this business. We just stumbled on the listing and thought we'd share.
Here is the official website for the Crazy Mountain Inn Bed & Breakfast. Looks like they have a well-liked restaurant with a full kitchen too. A beer and wine cabaret license is included.
- The more I read about this place, the more charming and 'small town' it sounds.
- They currently don't accept credit cards. It's cash or check only!
- Current room rates range from $50 to $67
- Pets are currently welcome for a very reasonable extra fee
- The Inn's building is from 1901
- It covers several lots and has a garden area too
- Apparently, Esquire magazine said the restaurant is home to "The World's Best Chicken Fried Steak."
Martinsdale is surrounded by the Crazies, Castle, and Little Belt Mountains. Not too shabby. It's a sheep town! Apparently two of the largest sheep ranches in the state are located there.