Mason Moore Foundation Raffling Off a Buffalo Hunt
The Mason Moore Foundation is currently hosting a raffle to help fund grants for Law Enforcement across the state of Montana. The grand prize is:
- A guided buffalo hunt in January 2021, although the hunt can be moved if needed. A spot is already reserved for processing. Winner will also ge a Bronze European Mount skull plus meat. Value $3500
Tickets are $20 and available at Book Therapy and Moore in Three Forks (120B South Main Street), open 9-6 Monday-Saturday.
- $300 Grocery Gift Card from Three Forks Market
- 511 tactical EVO boots from Balco
- $50 Gift Card from Oasis in Manhattan
- $50 Gift Card from Iron Horse Café and Pie Shop in Three Forks
Drawing will be held on November 16, 2020.
Mason Moore Foundation Facebook Auction
On Monday, October 26th, the Mason Moore Foundation will also host a Facebook Auction. Here's a preview of some of the items that will be up for auction:
- United States flag made from retired fire hose used in the Horseshoe Hills Fire of 2018. The flag is currently on display at Book Therapy and Moore in Three Forks.
- Thin Blue Line & Red Line T-shirts.
You can participate by visiting the Mason Moore Foundations Facebook page.
The Mason Moore Foundation was created in honor of Broadwater County Deputy Sheriff Mason Moore, who lost his life in the line of duty on May 16, 2017, outside Three Forks, Montana. The foundation shows love and support of Law Enforcement Agencies in Montana by promoting and developing communication and understanding between the community and Law Enforcement.
It also educates the public, as well as state and local leaders, about ways in which they can support Law Enforcement. In addition, The Foundation also provides grants to local law enforcement agencies to provide for programs or special equipment that may not be available through the standard governmental funding process.