Enter Baby Bracket 2019
*The Entry Period Is Over*
It's that time of year again. What time is that, you ask? It's that time of the year when we here at Townsquare Media crown the most adorable baby around.
In previous years we have asked parents to submit a photo of their baby and then we put all those submissions out there for the audience to choose the "cutest baby."
This year, however, we decided to shake things up a bit and take this contest to the next competitive level!
In 2019, we will be pairing up these cute bundles of joy where they will face off in a bracket-style challenge until we have crowned the cutest baby.
What you need to do:
- Submit a photo of your child by using the entry form below, by noon on Thursday, March 14. No submissions will be accepted after noon on March 14, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- After submitting a photo, show up in person with your baby at the Gallatin Valley Mall starting at 10:15 a.m., but no later than 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, March 16. You need to be in line to register with us no later than 11:00 a.m. Registration table will be set up between the food court and the Joann Fabrics and Crafts store.
- Submit a photo online (form below) before noon on March 14
- Show up at the mall with your baby on Sat. March 16
- Register with us at the mall between 10:15 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. on Sat. March 16, in order to be eligible for the 2019 Baby Bracket.
- In order to be eligible, your child must be under the age of 2 on Thursday, March 14.
Once everyone has checked in and are assembled inside the mall, we will then draw the names at random of sixteen babies. Those sixteen cutie patooties will then find themselves featured in the 2019 Baby Bracket.
Online voting will begin here on this website and on the app with the round of 16 on Monday, March 18.
Voting will consist of four rounds of voting, each lasting two days, featuring individual one-on-one matchups.
The baby with the most votes in each matchup will then move on to the next round until we have a champion.
The baby who then emerges victorious after the final round will win:
- Gallatin Valley Mall: $250 gift card
- Emily Barnhart Photography session: $175
- Barnes and Noble – Children’s Books: $40
- Just For You Salon & Beauty Bar – Makeup application & hairstyle for Mom: $130
- Chef’s Table: $25 gift card, bag and two koozies (value $50)
- Baby Logic – Copper Pearl baby quilt: $60
- Montana Gift Corral: $50 Gift Card
- Apricot Lane: $50 gift card
- Sears – assortment of tools for Dad: $150
- Payless – baby shoes: $25
- Kidabaloo – Family four pack: $24
By entering this contest, you agree to give Townsquare Media permission to use any photos, videos or audio samples that are provided. Nominated babies must be under two years of age. All other standard contest rules apply.
The entry period is over.