End of Summer Road Trips From Bozeman
Cooler temps are here but good weather isn't over. SW Montana has tons of great road trips that are a perfect Fall getaway. Some are just a day, others your can make into a trip.
- The Butte America Foundation is organizing a night time Halloween Parade
- Happening in uptown Butte at 5pm on Halloween night, October 31st.
- super handy site - just type in your departure and destination
- you can add all sorts of "points of interest", historical sites or restaurants along the way
VISIT A COUPLE OF BREWERIES SOUTH OF MISSOULA
- Both Blacksmith Brewing Company (Stevensville, MT) and Bandit Brewing Company (along with Hidden Legend Winery) are located south of Missoula.
- Blacksmith Brewing Company has "live music most Wednesdays & Saturdays at 6:00pm – Always FREE"
- They straddle the town of Hamilton, making for a possible day trip or perhaps an overnight.
- (Designated driver may be required.)
- September 20th, Clancy. MT: Love to run? How about the Goat Grind Trail Run
- September 28th/29th, Jefferson City, MT: Tizer Gardens Fall Festival