Bozeman’s 2021 Crusin’ on Main Car Show: Important Things to Know
This Sunday (8/15), downtown Bozeman transforms into the epic 'Crusin' on Main' Car Show. It's big. It's fun. It's busy. And it benefits the Cancer Support Community. Food, music and of course CARS are the name of the game.
- WHAT: 2021 Bozeman 'Crusin' on Main Car Show' (21st annual show!)
- WHEN: Sunday, August 15th, 2021
- WHERE: Main Street, downtown Bozeman, MT
- STREET CLOSURES: Main Street between Willson and Rouse Avenue
- TIME: 9am to 3pm
- Happens rain or shine
- Benefits the Cancer Support Community in Bozeman, MT
- Event is FREE TO ATTEND and is open to the public
- AWARDS: 15 different awards are given out including “Best in Show” and 1st, 2nd and 3rd in “People’s Choice.”
- Additional prize drawings, a 50/50 raffle, a showcase display and a chance for everyone to vote for their favorite vehicles (that's where the People's Choice Award comes from!)
- LIVE MUSIC: there will be live music with bands set up at the major intersections
- PARKING: There is 2 hour free parking in downtown lots. The parking garage is located just north of Main Street with entrances on North Bozeman and another on East Mendenhall. (You'll get 2 hours of free parking the the garage, too.)
- FOOD: In addition to all the great downtown restaurants, there will be additional food trucks on Main Street for you to enjoy.
The Cruisin' on Main Car Show is a very popular and busy event. If you're coming down to enjoy the fun or need to drive through the downtown area, please slow down...there will be TONS of pedestrians crossing at most intersections surrounding Main Street. And obviously, a TON of cars, some of which are very expensive or irreplaceable.