Bozeman Area Events This Weekend: Daylight Saving Edition
Yup. It's "spring forward" time before you go to bed on Saturday night so make the most of your weekend in and around Bozeman.
- Thursday, March 11th: Country Bookshelf Presents: Kelsey Sather ONLINE EVENT - Happening 6pm to 7:30pm. Kelsey Sather is a local author and will be discussing her new feminist fantasy, BIRTH OF THE ANIMA. This is a FREE event but you must register at the above link. Book will be available for purchase.
- Thursday, March 11th: Polaroid Stories with the Bozeman Actors Theatre at The Eagles - (316 East Main Street, downtown Bozeman). 7pm to 10pm. Advance ticket sales ONLY - no ticket sales at the door. Audience members will be seated in reserved socially distanced seating. General: $20 + $2 convenience fee. Student (with ID): $10 + $2 convenience fee.
- Friday, March 12th: Uncorked and Unplugged Live Music Series at BLEND - Amanda Stewart and Joe Knapp. (31 South Willson, downtown Bozeman). Live music, no cover charge at Blend, a Bozeman Winery. Happening 7pm to 9pm.
- Friday, March 12th: Pine Creek Lodge Open Mic Night - Happening 6pm to 10pm. Food specials & $2 Domestic cans for all musicians. (Sound board, speakers, etc are provided. Bring any additional equipment you may need.)
- Saturday, March 13th: Canoe Dealers at the Tune Up Bar - Inside the Kimpton Armory Hotel (24 West Mendenhall, downtown Bozeman). Live music, no cover charge. 8pm to 10pm. Folk music with Lena Marie Schiffer (Laney Lou and the Bird Dogs) and Ryan Acker (The Last Revel)....known together as Canoe Dealers.
- Saturday, March 13th: Cole Decker at The Old Saloon in Emigrant, MT - Live music in the Paradise Valley with no cover charge. Music starts at 7pm. (The Old Saloon was established in 1902!)
- Sunday, March 14th: ShamROCK N' ROLL Brunch at the Rocking R Bar - (211 East Main Street, downtown Bozeman) Happening 10am to 1pm. Live DJ, Green Beer and Car Bomb Special, Brunch food specials and Mimosa Fun Buckets.
Whatever you do this weekend, enjoy some sunshine and be safe. Wear a mask when indoors in public and have some fun!