Bastille Announces 2022 Montana Tour Date: Kettlehouse Amphitheater
Plan ahead for Wednesday, May 25th because you might need a day off to go see Bastille at the Kettlehouse Amphitheater in Bonner.
All shows at the Kettlehouse Amphitheater are held rain or shine, so it's best to plan ahead for your personal comfort and concert enjoyment. The amphitheater is obviously outside, right on the banks of the Blackfoot River.
- WHO: Bastille
- WHERE: Kettlehouse Amphitheater
- SHOW DATE: Wednesday, May 25th, 2022
- TIME: doors at 6:30pm, show at 8pm
- PRE-SALE TICKETS: Thursday, January 20th at 10am - SIGN UP ONLINE
- REGUALR ON SALE: Friday, January 21st at 10am
$48.00 General Admission Pit (subject to fees) | General admission pit tickets allow access to the standing room only section located directly in front of the stage.
$40.00 Reserved Stadium Seating (subject to fees) | Reserved Stadium seating tickets allow access to the reserved, stadium style seating section located just behind the main pit of the amphitheater.
$35.00 General Admission Lawn (subject to fees) | General Admission Lawn tickets allow access to the upper standing section of the amphitheater located just above the reserved stadium seating section.
INTERESTED IN A PREMIUM BOX? You'll need to reserve that in advance. What is included in a premium box? Twenty (20) premium box tickets, Priority entry into the venue, Cocktail service throughout the event, crowd-free viewing from the best seats in the house. Box seats are located in prime position for the best audio and visual experience in the venue.
- This is an all ages show
- All tickets are non-refundable
- All Kettlehouse Amphitheater shows happen rain or shine
- PLEASE NOTE: NO LARGE BAGS OR BACKPACKS, NO RE-ENTRY, NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK.