2021 Downtown Bozeman Crazy Days This Weekend: Everything You Need to Know
The sales are legendary. The weather is always hot. The sidewalks of downtown Bozeman are always crowded. But those with patience and a keen eye can score incredible clearance deals during Bozeman Crazy Days.
This annual event in downtown Bozeman happens over three days, and it's happening THIS WEEKEND! It's a very simple concept: enjoy the best deals of the summer with a classic sidewalk sale up and down Main Street.
Lots of businesses have fun games, prizes, 2 for 1s and extra special clearance tables during the weekend.
- WHAT: Crazy Days in downtown Bozeman
- WHEN: Friday, July 16th through Sunday, July 18th, 2021
- WHERE: Mostly on Main Street in downtown Bozeman although many businesses on the side streets and one-ways participate with sidewalk sales too.
- VISIT THE OFFICIAL FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE FOR CRAZY DAYS
- FREE and open to the public to attend, of course
- DETAILS: Over 100 downtown businesses hold big sales, not only on the sidewalks but inside their retail space too
- Restaurants and bars often have food and drink specials during Downtown Bozeman Crazy Days to pair with the sales of retail stores
- Crazy Days happens rain or shine
- HAVE QUESTIONS? If you need to speak to someone about Crazy Days or any of the details or rules, please call the Downtown Bozeman Partnership Office at 586-4008.
The hours of Crazy Days vary a little bit according to individual business hours. However, many businesses open early and stay open a bit later during this event.
Make a whole weekend of it by enjoying lunch or dinner in between your sale shopping. Many deals and Happy Hour offerings can be found at the bars and restaurants during Crazy Days Weekend.