A big part of taking care of someone who is sick is making them feel as comfortable as
possible. The best sheets for a sick bed are those that can be washed in hot water and
disinfected with chlorine bleach. For your own protection, place the sheets in a plastic
bag and take them to a Laundromat to avoid getting everyone in the household sick. With
Duds N Suds large forty pound washers you will be done in no time.
Q. What should you transport sheets used by someone who was sick in to the Laundromat?
This Expert Tip is from Duds ‘N’ Suds
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- What Can Cause Sickness or Allergies In Your Home? [AUDIO]
- Win a Trip to Meet Taylor Swift + See Her Perform in London!
- Be Proud of Your Smile This Holiday Season [COUPON]
- What Are The Most Common Child Injuries on Halloween? [AUDIO]
- Why You Should Clean Your Ducts [AUDIO]
- How To Keep Your Home Safe and Clean This Fall [QUIZ]