What hair product is recommended to use to remove pen from clothing?
Hairspray usually works when removing pen marks from washable fabric. You can also try rubbing alcohol on the stain and then follow up with one part dawn and one part water.
For pencil stains, first erase as much as possible and then rub a little dawn into the stain followed by a few drops of ammonia. Rub in and rinse and launder immediately.
Every Thursday at Duds N’ Suds you get free soap with every load of laundry.
This Expert Tip is from Duds ‘N’ Suds, answer the trivia above to earn points.
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- What Can Cause Sickness or Allergies In Your Home? [AUDIO]
- Win a Trip to Meet Taylor Swift + See Her Perform in London!
- Be Proud of Your Smile This Holiday Season [COUPON]
- What Are The Most Common Child Injuries on Halloween? [AUDIO]
- Why You Should Clean Your Ducts [AUDIO]
- How To Keep Your Home Safe and Clean This Fall [QUIZ]