Archiving My Photos
Many of us think they’ve “captured” a memory once they take a picture, but this is really only the first step in preserving the memory. Local expert f-11 photographic supplies reminds you that what you do next will determine whether the photo becomes priceless or pointless. Digital photos can be printed. Old printed photos, photo negatives and 35mm slides can be scanned and saved to disc or hard drive to keep them safe for years to come.
Trivia Question: True or False. Old printed photos can be stored in an album but can’t be scanned or printed again.
More Ways To Get and Use Points
- What Can Cause Sickness or Allergies In Your Home? [AUDIO]
- Win a Trip to Meet Taylor Swift + See Her Perform in London!
- Be Proud of Your Smile This Holiday Season [COUPON]
- What Are The Most Common Child Injuries on Halloween? [AUDIO]
- Why You Should Clean Your Ducts [AUDIO]
- How To Keep Your Home Safe and Clean This Fall [QUIZ]