Those Orange Cones on the Street Are Not Hats – Best of Bozeman Police Reports
Below are our favorite Bozeman Police Reports from March 21st - 27th, 2013. Vote for which you think is the funniest, weirdest, strangest or most unbelievable.
- A papillon dog ran from Walmart to the interstate and was later recovered
- A truck was driving around shooting signs with a paintball gun
- Officers stopped a reported drunk driver after the driver stumbled and fell before getting into her vehicle and the officers gave the driver a warning
- A man wearing a "ridiculous old man hat" would not leave the bar. The man was gone when officers arrived
- Officers responded to a disturbance and upon arrival several people fled on foot. One was caught and sited for an MIP
- A man was warned for wearing a City of Bozeman traffic cone as a hat and was advised to return it to where he found it
- A driver going the wrong way on Babcock struck a passing vehicle and then struck a parked vehicle. Both drivers were arrested for DUIs
- Very intoxicated 16 year old passed out on a computer and at request of his mother was taken to Bozeman Deaconess Hospital
- Officers stopped to speak to a man who was seemingly flagging them down. The man was just walking home and was upset about his friend being arrested
- Band playing in a house was shaking a caller's windows from across the street
- Driver of a white truck hit a pole on Main Street and then ran behind the old Safeway. The driver was cited for DUI and careless driving
- A caller received more than 50 calls in 5 hours from a man who represents "feet therapy"
- A man was sitting in the bed of a Toyota truck shooting gophers