The First Ever Bozeman Craft Beer Week is Underway!
It’s the first ever Bozeman Craft Beer Week, and there are events all week long to suit any beer-lover’s palate.
Tuesday, May 9th
● 5:30p Registration, Competition at 6p Stein Holding Competition at Bridger Brewing-Free
● 5:30p Collaboration Beer Pairing Dinner at Montana Ale Works-$40
● 5:30p Ping-Pong Tournament with Blazing Paddles at MAP Brewing-$5
Wednesday, May 10th
● 6-7p Brewery 5k with Bozeman Running Co. at Madison River Brewing Co.-Free
● 7-10p Cider Tasting & Tours at Lockhorn Cider House
● 6-8p Brewers Present: Collaborative Beer Pint Night at Bozeman Taproom
● 6-8p Live Music with Dan Dubuque at Outlaw Brewing-Free
Thursday, May 11th
● 4-7p Yappy Hour with MAP Brewing and Happy Dog Beer Co. at Dee-O-Gee
● 7-9p Bluegrass & Beer with Bozeman Brewing at Red Tractor Pizza
● 6-8p Sour Beer Seminar at Midtown Tavern
Friday, May 12th
● 4-9p MBA Spring Brewers Rendezvous at Haynes Pavilion, Gallatin County Fairgrounds
● 9-11p Rendezvous After Party at Bozeman Taproom
Saturday, May 13th
● 11a-12n Beers + Bacon = Brunch at MAP Brewing-$40
Plus, Gear Belly’s pub bike is featuring beer trivia all week while you ride, or while on a tasting tour with Tour de Foam, you can participate in the scavenger hunt. Fermentana also has a special Bozeman Craft Beer Week Passport, with over $100 in special incentives and discounts, and entry into the grand prize giveaway with over $2000 worth of prizes. Visit BozemanCraftBeerWeek.com for more info and a schedule of events.
Just a bit of Montana Brewery trivia: Montana ranks 4th in the nation for breweries per capita, we have 67 craft breweries in operation, with 11 of them in Gallatin County.