Tuesday evening a house fire burned the entire top floor of an apartment complex on Michael Grove in Bozeman. Details are still slim on the cause and the damages. I live just down the street from the building and I was able to snap a few photos of the damage.
Bozeman Fire Chief Jason Schrauger just informed us of a fire burning out at the Straw Bale Maze on North 7th Avenue. The fire is under control but because it is hay, it will be smoldering for a while longer
The investigation continues into the Bozeman apartment fire on Tuesday that killed two residents. Montana Red Cross is working through the hours to help the 15 people now homeless from the tragedy. Montana Red Cross accepts donations as every dollar helps and 91 cents of each dollar goes directly to it's humanitarian services.
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to KISS FM - Today's Hottest Music
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://bozemanskissfm.com using your Facebook account.