Downtown Bozeman Improvement Plan
The recently adopted Downtown Bozeman Improvement Plan will serve as a broadly accepted planning tool that will ensure the long-term economic health, historic character, and cultural vitality of Bozeman’s downtown urban center.
There are five primary strategies of the Downtown Improvement Plan:
* Identify the distinct district or sub-areas with downtown Bozeman
* Promote the development of urban housing in a variety of locations, styles and price-points
* Create a network of open spaces including pocket parks, courtyards, and Bozeman Creek
* Improve downtown’s streets and sidewalks for pedestrians and bicyclists
* Strengthen the downtown business environment with code revisions, parking improvements, and better design standards
Adopted Downtown Bozeman Improvement Plan
Below are two PDF downloads of the approved Downtown Improvement Plan: one is a high-resolution version and the other is a low-resolution copy. Copies of the plan are available on compact disc by contacting the Downtown Partnership office.